ICT
During the F&N practical exam we made biscuit. During the making of the biscuit I was quite independent my speed was fast and mistake less. I followed the steps that teacher teach and BINGO! I got full mark for my process's opposite. I got 2 mark less my packaging was not good because I did not colour nicely. Full mark is 20 mark I got 16, 10 marks for the process and 6 marks for packaging.
It was quite fun when I was making the biscuit. During the making of the biscuit Jonathan did not make a perfect dough and he did not success in the making of the biscuit, in the end I must still help him like a thief, because teacher did not let us help each other. I helped him but he just passed by 1 mark. I did not help him much, I just told him not to use the roller for the dough and add a little bit more flour to the dough. In the end jonathan said that cooking things is not a job that boy should do it is a job that girl do.
I dislike the F&N because the theory is very difficult to understand, but I like the practical, because it is fun and I love cooking. I aalways look foward to the next F&N practical.
No comments:
Post a Comment